tongue

tongue

Sunday, January 5, 2014

Month 1 of wool Block of the Month

I really enjoy a block of the month.  It seems a reasonable amount of time to get something done.  About 2 years ago i started 4 of the same.  I am working on the last one, finally.  My theory is that i can do another block quick if i just make some extras at the same time.  I did well working on four blocks of the month until it came time to finish them.  I know that I have a problem completing things.  I get it so close but I often figure it is done and move on.  So I am really trying not to do that.  So on top of the list of things i have to work on, I added 3 blocks of the months, but all different.  I have 1 block of the little birdies done.  It is a quilt as you go for 20 blocks.  I also signed up for a 7 month block of the month called the Nature of things.  I just finished the first block.










I learned the stem stitch.  I think it turned out well. 
So the last block of the month is really a quilt along with Leah Day.  My fabric is back ordered but I think I will be about to catch up.  Working on a couple birthday gifts :P
Until the next stitch!


No comments:

Post a Comment